|This product is available for pre-order only|
[As seen in the Apple Store online - yes the uCube is that special and beautifully made. The perfect match for any Apple computer or PC]
UCube speakers are easy, conveniently portable, and create a wide stereo image that will shock and appease even a audiophile.
Acquiring both power and signal exclusively from your computer's USB port, the UCube loudspeakers create an amazing sound field that envelops you. Experience crisp, detailed sound that will transport you into your favorite music, movies, or computer games.
While these look as beautiful as your MacBook Air, MacBook, Mac Pro or any aluminum PC, the sound is what is stunning. Designed by a famous architect these speakers are made as maniacally as Apple products with incredible attention to detail. Naturally this finely tuned speaker means its built to last, UCube speakers look as though they were produced by the Apple factory - that how much effort went into creating and producing them.
At just three-inches squared they’re personal and extremely portable, ideal for home, on your desk or anywhere. Available in red, white, black or natural silver, they look as almost Bauhaus on their custom brushed-aluminum stands.
Discrete, attractive, elegant and awesome sounding. We are positive here at True Audiophile you will not be disappoint. We own them ourselves.
Specify your color choice prior to check out.
• 1 pair UCube USB digital speakers
• 1 pair brushed aluminum desk-top speaker stands
• 1 meter (3.28 ft.) USB 2.0 cable
• 1 meter (3.28 ft.) RCA audio cable
• Quick start user guide
• Warranty guide
• Powered via USB port (500mA)
• Digital input via computer USB port
• Ultra-efficient Digital Signal Processing (DSP) amplifier
• Full-range BMR (Balanced Mode Radiator) driver
• 30W (2 x 15 Watts RMS) equivalent power output
• Extremely wide listening angles up to 170 degrees
• Dimensions: 3.25” x 3.25” x 3.25”
(82.55 mm x 82.55 mm x 82.55 mm)
• Bandwidth (-6dB points) 100 Hz – 18 kHz
• Sensitivity 83dB at 1W/1m
• Nominal impedance 8 ohms
• Calculated maximum SPL 96dB at 1m